Monday 23 December 2013

Christmas

It's Boxing Day evening and here I sit in my new t-shirt, cuddled up with my gentleman, very content. An empty tin of Roses sits between us, we had turkey & stuffing sandwiches for lunch, then turkey risotto for tea. A clear sign it is the day after Christmas.

We went for a walk around Roundhay Park today, second year in a row, perhaps it'll become a Boxing Day tradition of ours :) With all the children happy with their presents, the family came round for a lovely Christmas dinner, and me spoilt like never before I feel like the luckiest woman right now.

A very merry Christmas to all reading this. I hope you were as spoilt, as happy, as lucky as me, and are also feeling Christmas cheer & slight indigestion ;) Roll on 2014!

No comments:

Post a Comment