Monday 9 December 2013

Christmas Dinner List

Right-o feel free to comment, add, shout if I've forgotten anything pleeease!

  • Stuffing
  • Onions
  • 1 Lemon
  • Potatoes
  • Sprouts
  • Parsnips
  • Peas
  • Carrots
  • Pigs in blankets (sausages in bacon)
  • Gravy
  • Cranberry Sauce
  • Tin foil (to use, not to eat)
  • Chestnuts (not my thing, but t'other half likes them)
  • Brandy butter
  • Christmas Pudding
  • Chocolate Yule log
  • No Christmas Cake, last year it stayed in the cupboard until August this year, when it met its demise in the bin
  • Mince Pies
  • Chocolates
  • Crackers
  • Drinks: juice/ sparkling stuff/ alcohol
Then I still need to get:
  • Crackers
  • Napkins
  • Candles
  • Streamers!



......
and the TURKEY!!!!!


Oh I'm so excited! Can you tell, I've said it quite often. Seriously need to get more decorations to quench my Christmassy feeling. Fake snow too much? Possibly... but the kids would love it hehe. I'll post photos of the chaos in T minus 16 days!! Or maybe 17 if I'm slightly distracted on the big day! (P.S. that is not a pic of my house or table, I WISH!)

No comments:

Post a Comment